Burbiškis group life home branch
Burbiškis Group Living House is a branch of Anykščiai Social Care Home, which provides social care services to persons with mental disabilities in Anykščiai District, whose physical independence has been established to be at least partially independent.
Services provided at the Burbiškis group home branch:
- provides the residents with living space in accordance with the established norms, provides the necessary inventory;
- develops and implements individual social care plans for each person according to assessed social care needs;
- organizes employment of the population, development of skills according to their hobbies and possibilities (sewing, knitting, independent management of the premises, environment, etc.);
- creates conditions for clients’ creative and artistic abilities to be revealed through art, handicrafts, etc .;
- teaches the population the skills of everyday life, develops their independence;
- organizes the leisure time of the residents (reading newspapers, magazines, books, communicating with the residents on issues of interest to them, playing educational games, organizing trips, excursions, etc.), taking into account the health condition of the person;
- introduces the population to modern means of communication, teaches computer literacy;
- organizes cultural life and recreation, trips to public events;
- prepares and implements projects for improving the quality of services and integrating the disabled into society;
- organizes rational, special and dietary nutrition in accordance with the norms established by legal acts, taking into account the age, health and recommendations of medical staff;
- provides assistance with preparation, feeding, washing and other types of assistance, depending on the needs of the person;
- ensures the organization of health care services in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts, the continuity of the prescribed treatment, the provision of first medical aid, the observance of the sanitary-hygienic and daily routine, provides medicines in accordance with the established norm;
- represents the interests of persons receiving social care services.